March 16, 2011 More KL

Walked around KL again. Found the UNIQLO store. They have an amazing screen saver clock that Christian loves so we stopped in. Turns out they have really cool clothing. When you walk in the staff shouts "Welcome to UNIQLO!" which made me feel so welcome. They had great t-shirts like one that said "I hate my skirt".  Christian bought a Kakashi (from Narudo anime) t-shirt.


For dinner we went back to the Chinese food stalls. All I wanted was some simple chicken broth with rice noodles, which the restaurant generously made for me even though it wasn't on the menu.


Christian just had a beer and then some Angry Birds. This little boy couldn't take his eyes off the game and even leaned into Christian's back at one point while watching so attentively. Think he pays such close attention to his teachers? Let's hope so.


No comments:

Post a Comment