January 6, 2011 Going out for nachos

I got my laptop back the other day.  We have wi-fi at the guest house.  Two plus two = a lost day spent goofing around doing this-and-that online for the whole delicious day.  In the evening we got peckish so we headed in a different direction than usual and wound up at a burrito place.  We just got a plate of chicken nachos and called it supper.  I was trying to avoid rice, which isn't the easiest thing to do around here.  The nachos had black beans on them, which was like manna from heaven for me!

1 comment:

  1. The chips were like large, dense Fritos. That was remarkable. I mean, Fritos are corn chips, and nacho chips are corn chips, but they don't taste alike. I've never thought about that before until El Diablo confronted me with it.

    ReplyDelete